Samoan Culture and Polynesian Culture :: Pasefika Designs
Samoan Culture, Samoan Music & other Polynesian Cultures form the foundation for Pasefika Designs.
One of the many definitions of art is communication. Pasefika Designs not only communicates through art but also by sharing the Polynesian culture. To reinforce this I have made this section of the site to share the Polynesian culture, it's issues with western influence and Polynesians of today through articles and opinion.
- La'u Lupe Ua Lele, Lele I Le Vaomoa
- Lava Lava Teuteu Fa'a Samoa
- Lo Ta Nu'u, Ua Ou Fanau Ai
- Minoi minoi
- MOE I LE PO MASINA
- Musika Malie
- Pese Siva
- TALI MAIA
- Tatau Samoa - Samoan Tatau Song
- Tele I'a O Le Sami
- Ua Lologo Le Fua Ma Le Pa'o
- Vi'i Le Fu'a A Samoa I Sisifo
- Vi'i O Le Fu'a A Amerika Samoa
Samoan Language Introduction
Villages of Samoa
Malofie Samoa, the traditional Samoan tatau includes the men's 'Pe'a' and women's 'Malu'